During the holiday season, take time to reconnect with your family and friends and create lifelong memories at Busch Gardens Christmas Town™ in Williamsburg, VA. This epic event is celebrating its fifth year of fun. Complete with breathtaking shows, amazing décor throughout the park, cool rides, delicious food options and more, Busch Gardens Christmas Town™ has something to awe everyone on your list.
Don’t miss these great attractions:
* Polar Pathway: Busch Gardens’ Escape for Pompeii ride is transformed into a winter wonderland filled spectacular and unique photo opportunities.
* Mistletoe Marketplace: The premier spot to find one-of-a-kind, upscale handcrafted gifts.
* Highland Stables: Greet the famous animals and Clydesdales in their stables, which are all decked out for the holiday season
* Ice Palace, A Penguin Paradise: Visits with live penguins in an ice-themed world
* Santa’s Workshop: Meet Santa in a beautifully decorated, ornate workshop and capture memories with a photo opportunity.
* The Rides: What is a theme park without rides? Get into the spirit by hopping on the magical Busch Gardens’ train or view the beautiful landscape from up above on the Sky Ride. Thrill-seekers will like the Verbolten indoor/outdoor roller coaster and the Nacht Tower. There are so many more rides for the whole family, and the complete list can be seen online here.
* Shows: Busch Gardens’ Christmas Town offers world-class entertainment that will both amaze and entertain. Do not miss out on these incredible performances! Check the show descriptions, see images, and view information online here.
* Special Add on Experiences that Truly Set Busch Gardens Christmas Town™ Apart (additional fees required):
Plus, local families can score some great deals to save on admission and more:
* Busch Gardens’ 2013 Christmas Town™ Fun Card: Pay for a day and get unlimited admission to the Christmas Town™ for the price of a single-day admission through Dec. 31. Enjoy the warmth of the season during this most wonderful time of the year. The Christmas Town Fun Card does not include parking or in-park discounts. Visit christmastown.com/va for complete details.
* "Decked Out With All The Trimmings" Vacation Package: Everything a family needs to enjoy a Christmas Town vacation is available with the Decked Out With All The Trimmings vacation package, including unlimited admission to Christmas Town, hotel accommodations, meal vouchers for in-park restaurants and a souvenir hot chocolate mug. Visit www.bgwvacations.com for complete details on this and other great Christmas-themed vacation packages.
* Wendy’s: Visit a participating Washington DC/Maryland area Wendy’s for discounts on a Christmas Town Multi-Day Flex Ticket to Busch Gardens® Christmas Town™. Purchase your ticket online to double your savings.
* Certifikid is featuring 50% off a multi-day flex ticket to Christmas Town starting on 11/07/13. Deal is available through 11/14/13, but can only be purchased online through 11/14/13 on Certifikid’ s website.
Be sure to Follow Busch Gardens® on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Visit buschgardens.com/va and become a fan today, and sign up at buschgardens.com/emailva to receive exclusive email-only offers and the latest updates!
Check out our exclusive review of Busch Gardens’ Christmas Town last year (insert link) for more information and view the official Busch Gardens’ Christmas Town Video Trailer below:
We received tickets for our own families to attend Busch Gardens® Christmas Town™ as well as tickets to give away on Kid Trips and DC Metro Mom. No other compensation was received. All opinions are our own!
Kid Trips Northern Virginia Edition
Buy New $12.59
About The Blog
Kid Trips' blogs profile fun events and cool family-friendly venues. We focus on regional and national family travel articles.
Blogs Via Email
Links We Love