Now that Spring is FINALLY HERE, it's time to take advantage of one of my favorite places for a weekend trip…Busch Gardens Williamsburg, VA. I love the easy drive to Williamsburg and highly suggest leaving Northern VA very early, spending the day at this beautiful theme park and spending the night at one of the great nearby hotels. But, this little getaway doesn't need to break the bank. Take advantage of some of these great deals to save on the fun:
* Spring Bounce Ticket – Valid for unlimited visits to Busch Gardens® and Colonial Williamsburg for up to 7 consecutive days from date of first use, thru April 27, 2014. This online only offer must be purchased by April 24. Visit the buschgardens.com/va ticket page for details.
* Spring Tour Special – Book now and save 25% on select tours experienced between April 4 and May 26. Tours included in this promotion are the Family Fun, Landscape Life, Ultimate Busch Gardens Insider, Roller Coaster Insider, Ultimate Animal Insider, Animals Up Close, Clydesdales & Collies Up Close, Wolf Training and Birds of Prey tours
* Meal Deal – Make mealtime a breeze and get your lunch and dinner all in one delicious package for only $24. Add a souvenir cup for only $5 extra and get $.99 refills for the entire year.
* Free 2-Park Preschool Pass – Visit www.buschgardens.com/bgwpreschoolpass before May 31 to register for a free 2-Park Preschool Pass for children ages 3-5. Proof of the child’s age is required at the time the passes are redeemed and the passes must be redeemed at either park by May 31, 2014. Children ages 2 and younger receive complimentary admission and do not need to register. See http://www.buschgardens.com/bgwpreschoolpass for complete details.
* Wendy’s Single-Day Ticket deal – Visit participating Wendy’s restaurants in Virginia and North Carolina for $5 off a single-day ticket to Busch Gardens. Triple the discount to $15 by entering the promo code found on the Wendy’s in-store coupon online at www.buschgardens.com/va.
* Pampers Kids Free Promotion – Back again for 2014, get one free child’s single-day admission to Busch Gardens through the Pampers Gifts to Grow rewards program at www.pampers.com. Enter the Busch Gardens promotional code provided by the rewards program and receive one free child’s admission with the purchase of one regularly priced adult single-day ticket. The child’s ticket is valid for children up to age 9, and the purchase must be made online using the promotional code provided at www.pampers.com.
* Spring Vacation Packages- Whether you’re coming for a weekend or during spring break week, a vacation in Williamsburg will put some spring in your step. Click here to review Busch Gardens’ best Springtacular vacation package that includes a Busch Gardens Fun Card, your choice of hotel accommodations, a free dining voucher and a Quick Queue pass.
* Buy an Annual Pass- Purchase a 1-Park Annual Pass for just $10 per month on EZpay (or a one-time $120 payment) and watch the savings add up. Annual Pass members receive free parking, in-park discounts on food and merchandise and reduced pricing on single-day tickets for friends and family. In-park discounts and other perks of being a member, including invitations to exclusive events like ride nights and appreciation weekends, discounts on single-day Christmas Town™ tickets and unlimited admission to Howl-O-Scream®, makes owning an Annual Pass a no brainer for people who enjoy the park.
Pass members who sign up for email through buschgardens.com/emailva will receive updates on the latest park news, exclusive email-only offers, invitations to exclusive events and other information that will help you make the most of your membership.
I am an official blogger with Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA. My family receives free passes, tickets, perks, and invites to media events in exchange for sharing this information and posting reviews and articles of the parks.
Kid Trips Northern Virginia Edition
Buy New $12.59
About The Blog
Kid Trips' blogs profile fun events and cool family-friendly venues. We focus on regional and national family travel articles.
Blogs Via Email
Links We Love